Saturday, May 5, 2018

Stringers Ridge, Salomon


Rock Creek held an event at Stringers Ridge in Chattanooga. Salomon shoe folks had hiking boots and running shoes to try out on the trail. I picked a pair of mid high boots, women foot shape specific they said-arch support and wide in the toe box; and handed over my ID. There were several folks on the Loop trail, families, couples, runners. Flowers were blooming. Saw the first Mountain Laurel of the season, Fire Pinks, Maple Leaf Vibernum, Little Brown Jug, lots of Solomons Seal, Beardtongue, Ipecac, Vinca, Spiderwort.

When I got back to the tent, there were two little girls picking the flags from the flagged off area, so cute, making a bouquet. I didn't like the boots enough to buy them, the arch support aggravated my right foot. Felt good on my left foot. Like my Keens better.

Pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment