Saturday, July 7, 2018

Falling Water Falls TTA


I surprised my TTA chapter by showing up for the hike at Falling Water Falls on Signal Mountain. George was leading me, Donna, Ed, John, and Jane to a beautiful water fall. It was a cool day for July, in the 70's. We saw another wet weather falls on the way down the trail. Donna did a little trail dance on a slippery rock. I got the picture of the Falls by crawling to the edge of the overlook. We came out on the road and walked thru a pretty neighborhood to get back to the cars.

I stopped on the way home to get a couple pictures of an old toll house. The Conner Toll House was used when the W Road was the only reliable route to Chattanooga.

The other pics are the view into the Sequatchie Valley on the way down the mountain.

Pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment